Re: Educlient (still very raw)

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi
>
> for the moment it is a debian binary. I have nothing to compile.

I see that, but I wonder how you put together the debian binary?

> I also would like to build via debuild /src but since no compilation
> is needed I don't know how to avoid all the configure / make /make
> install stuff.

You do this by avoiding these steps in the debian/rules file.

If you explain how the binary is put together, step by step, and a
tarball of the files used to do it, it would be easier to recommend
how it could be adjusted to get a source package.
--
Happy hacking