Educlient (still very raw)

Hi,

feel free to take a look at this package, and feed back bugs.

http://dati.spse.ch/~gfwp/educlient/educlient.deb

It transform a plain debian install into a worksattion client.
Testing at home I have to reboot a couple of times and eventually mount
the very first time NFS by hand (mount -t tjener.intern:/ /skole) after the
gosa entries. Once it work then works for every other reboot.

For Ubuntu 10.04 you'll need to supply libnss-myhostname from an unofficial
mirror of your choice. I expect that Debian Squeeze, Wheezy, Ubuntu > 10.04 will work

Regards

Giorgio
--
Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero