Re: Educlient (still very raw)

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi,
>
> feel free to take a look at this package, and feed back bugs.
>
> http://dati.spse.ch/~gfwp/educlient/educlient.deb

How do you create this?  Do you have a source deb (ie tar.gz and dsc
files)?

I would recommend making a source package buildable using debuild if you
are not already doing this.  If you need help with this, please let us
know and ask on IRC.

> It transform a plain debian install into a worksattion client.
> Testing at home I have to reboot a couple of times and eventually
> mount the very first time NFS by hand (mount -t tjener.intern:/
> /skole) after the gosa entries. Once it work then works for every
> other reboot.

How strange.  If you provide source, I could have a look to try to
understand why.
--
Happy hacking