Re: Research/Questions on GOsa² issue: ,,unescaped arguments used on a command line''

On 26/04/12 00:56, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> ... the shellarg escaping has been completely
> removed from the hook handling again.

> For 2.6.12 I find this page:
> https://oss.gonicus.de/labs/gosa/browser/trunk/gosa-core/html/password.php?rev=20607

I don't know what is the purpose of that code, or why it is okay not to
escape passwords there...

But the (very similar) code relevant to the Debian Edu issue is in a
different file:

https://oss.gonicus.de/labs/gosa/changeset/19466/trunk/gosa-core/include/functions.inc

The latest version in SVN still escapes the password there, as I think
it should do.  The change was introduced in the 2.6.12 release.  I think
maybe Squeeze should cherry-pick that commit for s-p-u but I haven't
been able to set up a test installation to try this yet.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org