Från: George <joje47@yahoo.se>
Ämne: Change base domain in ldap
Till: debian-edu@lists.debian.org
Datum: onsdag 25 april 2012 15:10

Hi,

Ive googled around to try to find out if its possible to change the base domain in debian-edu to fit our school. Well, Ive found out that of course it is, but not really how to do it...

Is it enough to just edit base domain and sudoers in /etc/ldap/ldap.conf and then reboot, or restart ldap? Will that break things? If it does, are there any good guide out there on how to do this? We want to change because we plan to use the built in email server for the students.

Regards  /George