update lenny --> squeeze

Hi,

I'm going to do my first skolelinux update. And i've some question before:

1.) I modified LDAP, because of some (difficult) reasons, our WLan-Clients are in a 192.168.33.* vlan. So I add this entries to the LDAP-db. Do I've to modify the script in /usr/bin/ldap-debian-edu-config for this?
Where can i find this script in www?

2.) Are there any changes made to the /etc/network/interfaces after upgrade?

3.) For some reasons, I changed rsyslog to syslog-ng. Does this matter?

4.) If every thing goes wrong, and i want go back to a new lenny installation: Do I only have to copy /etc/* and /skole/tjener/*. Where are the ldap-files (db)? Is it enough to copy /var/lib/ldap/*

5.) If I want to make a fresh squeeze installation: Do i only have to copy the same files/dirs, and run /usr/bin/ldap-debian-edu-config? (Or mount the corresponding partitions)

6.) I changed the gateway to 10.0.0.1 and the subnetmask to 255.0.0.0. Is this affect by the upgrade?

And: I'm using a test-environment before :-) .

Thanks, Martin