Re: update lenny --> squeeze

[Martin Schulte]
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to do my first skolelinux update. And i've some question before:

My recommondation is to install a new Squeeze server, and copy the
user and host information into LDAP and copy the home directories into
the new servers disk.  Give every user a new password too, to ensure
the Kerberos password is set.  There is just too much changed to hope
to be able to upgrade an existing lenny server to a Squeeze server.

This way you will be able to switch back without any problems.
--
Happy hacking