Re: Educlient (still very raw)

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Fine, really amazing! For the next release I'll propose a NMU ;-)

Please keep working on it.  I know several that are interested in a
working solution to convert ubuntu clients to Debian Edu clients. :)

Note that the .ldif files are only used on the server, so they should
not be part of the client setup.

Also, the LDAP server SSL certificate should not be stored in the
package, but fetched from the LDAP server using
/etc/init.d/fetch-ldap-cert (normally on the first boot).

Please update the source. :)

> TAKK !!!!

Bare hyggelig. :)
--