Re: Too many admin users in Debian Edu/Squeeze?

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Works well.

Great.

> I wonder why the first user hasn't got a samba account.

Because I decided it didn't need it (and it was harder for me to set
up with Samba support than without it), and if the admin want to add
samba support it can be added after the installation. :)

Good thing you asked, because I had forgotten that I dropped the samba
stuff to make it easier to get this working.  If someone that
understand Samba want to add a samba account to the first user, please
go ahead. :)
--
Happy hacking