Re: Too many admin users in Debian Edu/Squeeze?

Since this morning, the super-admin is no longer created.  Instead,
there is a new gosa-admins group with the same privileges.  The first
user is a member of this group, and have the same privileges as the
supser-admin had.

We should then be down to two non-personal admin users with the root
password, root in /etc/passwod and admin in LDAP.

I belive we are ready for beta3 now.  Lets wrap it up and get the
release notes ready to publish it this weekend. :)
--
Happy hacking