Re: gosa-netgroups -> hostname entry in nis triples needs format <host>.<domain>

Ok. At last some domain stuff must to be used.
I'll need a dump of your actual ldap (use a slapcat, compress and send to me).
I also need how the queries to ldap are being realized (put a log
level 256 in the ldap server and make some Nis Netgroup queries, take
the queries from the syslog file).

2011/6/5 Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de>:
> Hi Petter, hi Alejandro,
> On So 05 Jun 2011 15:28:09 CEST Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
>> Actually, to ensure a netgroup work with more code, it is smart to use
>> both long and FQDN:
>>    nisNetgroupTriple: (skole-test-host,,)
>>    nisNetgroupTriple: (skole-test-host.intern,,)
>> At the university we always fill in both, because some systems look
>> for FQDN entries, and others look for short names.
> good point! I have met some of these inconsistencies, as well. Thus, having
> the gosa-netgroups plugin add (and remove) both entries would be optimal.
> Thanks,
> Mike
> --
> mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
> fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419
> GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
> mail: mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de
> freeBusy:
> https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb