Re: gosa-netgroups -> hostname entry in nis triples needs format <host>.<domain>

[Mike Gabriel]
> Hi Alejandro,
>
> the gosa-netgroups plugin has to fill in the nisNetgroupTriple in a
> slightly different way to work with libnss...
>
> currently:
>
>    nisNetgroupTriple: (skole-test-host,,)
>
> should be:
>
>    nisNetgroupTriple: (skole-test-host.intern,,)
>
> I hope it is easy to fix this...

Actually, to ensure a netgroup work with more code, it is smart to use
both long and FQDN:

    nisNetgroupTriple: (skole-test-host,,)
    nisNetgroupTriple: (skole-test-host.intern,,)

At the university we always fill in both, because some systems look
for FQDN entries, and others look for short names.

Happy hacking,