Re: developer meeting in May in Hamburg?

Hi Holger,

On Mo 28 Mär 2011 14:01:52 CEST Holger Levsen wrote:

Hi,

I'm wondering who/how many would be joining a developer meeting May in
Hamburg?

Brilliant. I am interested!!!

I'm pondering to organize one in the Atraktor hackerspace (see
http://wiki.attraktor.org/) - we could get that for free, have good spaces
and connectivity there. The location in the city and public transport
connections are also good.

The goal I would like to work on is the release of Debian Edu squeeze.
Probably also _only_ work on that? ;)

It seems I could organize some local sponsorship for the meeting plus I'm
thinking about asking the DPL for some money from the "developing sprints
programm".

I'm thinking about 6-8th or 13-15th of May, but thats just an idea to get some
more comments.

For me only 13-15th works...

Here is my _blacklist_ for May:

  May 5th - 11th
  May 19th - 24th

So, comments? Would you be interested to join and make the Debian Edu squeeze
release happen?!

YES!

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: