Re: Linux-PC blocked/filtered in the network. How do I change proxy settings?

[Ole-Anders Andreassen]
> But how can I use this proxy on the diskless and thin clints, and
> for APT?  It is not possible to change the proxysetting in the
> browser, the fields here are gray.

It whould be possible by by modifying the proxy config in
tjener:/etc/debian-edu/www/wpad.dat, and should take effect on all
machines after reboot.

You can also change the squid proxy configuration to use this new
proxy as its parent proxy, to avoid having to change the client
configuration.

Happy hacking,