Re: Where do I see the DNS settings used i Lenny

Klaus Ade Johnstad skrev:
Torsdag 17. februar 2011 12.17.42 skrev Ole-Anders Andreassen:
IPCop, and it is my FW :)

All the machines are on the same network. 10.0.2.xx and 10.0.3xx

OleA

This is a PITA trying to resolve without direct access to such a network.

But, did "something" happen before this stopped working? Was something changed? I guess it at one pint it did work?

Things worked fine until a few days ago, then they changed someting on the outside of our network, and I have been told that everything should be transparent.

OleA