Re: Where do I see the DNS settings used i Lenny

For some strange reason guest-PC running Linux are no longer able to access the Internet. PCs with Windows seems to run ok, and Mac's as well.

Another strange thing is that from a diskless klient or the server, I can't access the firewall web interface. Squid is stopping me. But from a "guest PC" I can access the firewall web interface.

In short:
Diskless (and server) can access internet, but not firewall webgui
Laptops with ubuntu can't access internet, but can access firewall webgui

OleA