Re: Where do I see the DNS settings used i Lenny

 Torsdag 17. februar 2011 00.08.16 skrev Ole-Anders Andreassen :
> Where can I easiest find the DNS settings used in Lenny?
> Are there any short-cuts to show info about the network-setup,
> IP-ranges, netmask, routing, DNS and so on?
>
> OleA

Difficult to answer when not knowing what your are specifically really
after, but:

It's mostly in the files:
/etc/network/interfaces
/etc/hosts
/etc/resolv.conf

And commands likes:
route -vn
ifconfig
nslookup
host
dig

--
Klaus Ade
67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D