Re: java applications on thinclients don't work smoothly

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 01:09:27PM +0200, Philipp Huebner wrote:
Hi,

On 12.05.2010 12:57, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Well, if you were simply describing a situation, not asking any
questions, then no wonder my response is confusing.

the clear and exact question should have been: how can I improve the problematic (java) behaviour when using ThinClients ?

Thanks.

Do I then understand it correctly that you answered your own question yourself?: