lenny branch vs trunk (Re: new kdm/desktop wallpaper?

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 7. April 2010, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> I see the problem we had several time already, that we want to prepare
> packages for lenny (i.e. +edu1 right now) as well as for
> squeeze. There is probably no simple way around this, we would need
> different packages.

yes

> So for the time being I keep the stuff here
> locally and after +edu1 we can see how to proceed.

IMO thats not needed, just commit to trunk. For lenny we can use branches
created from tags. (Which I still intend to do, as well as working on +edu,
it's just that I'm swamped with paid work and finishing my new flat atm...)

So please just commit to trunk (and upload to sid).

cheers,
	Holger