Re: new kdm/desktop wallpaper?

Very good to see work on the kdm theme. :)

[Andreas B. Mundt]
> I wanted to keep the tux-behind-his-desk picture used in lenny-edu,
> but could not find any "sources". So if you know where to obtain
> those, please let me know.

Why do you need "sources"?  The image is in art/kde/, and kdm should
be able to use it as before.

> If feedback is all in all positive, I would check in the theme in
> debian-edu-artwork as art/kdm-theme-squeeze, prepare a consistent
> desktop background and take a look at gdm and perhaps usplash.

Did you test if this new theme work with Lenny?  I suspect it is
possible to get a theme working for both Lenny and Squeeze kdm.  I
believe we should not create art/kdm-theme-squeeze/, but instead
replace art/kdm-theme/, as the new artwork package will be aimed for
Squeeze anyway.

Happy hacking,