Re: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 05:14:50PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
>cipux is, but afaik cipux is not the UI.

When I say that it is in Debian, I mean it.

I'm sorry, but in <20101023110727.GL5412@jones.dk> you said Cipux is used in Rheinland-Pfalz and that it should be trivial to include it into Edu as its already in Debian and in the mail I'm now answering to you say that some important part of Cipux (called CatWeasel, used in Rheinland-Pfalz) is not packaged yet.

I never claimed CATweasel to be an important part of CipUX.

I did, however, describe it as an "alternative".

No, I do not mean an alternative to a library.

No, I do not mean an alternative to a CLI (command-line interface).

Halleluja, what a fruitful discussion.

Why the heck don't you just answer my short simple question?!?!?!?

 - Jonas