Re: Please suggest minimal LDAP admin GUI

[Jonas Smedegaard]
> Please someone propose what a simple LDAP admin GUI could contain.

I am not sure, but suspect the feature set of lwat is a good list.
Anyone got a complete list for what lwat could do?  I know it could

 - create users usable on unix and windows
   - generate passwords
   - single user or from a list (CSV?)
 - change user info (names, home directories, passwords)
 - allow users to change their own passwords
 - create file groups
 - maintain file groups (move users in and out of groups)
 - update DNS and DHCP information for a computer in LDAP
 - create computer netgroups and maintain them (move computers in and
   out of groups)
 - maintain automount maps in LDAP

Anything more?

The most important was not the feature set, but the simplicity of the
GUI, thought.

Happy hacking,