Re: Report from the Skolelinux project in Rhineland-Palatinate (RLP), Germany

[Philipp Huebner]
> Hopefully this plan will be appreciated and put to use.

Thank you for the very good news.  I am very happy to hear this, and
look forward to working with you all to adjust the Debian Edu
distribution to integrate all the good ideas from your project in the
common base.

It will take a while, like it is taking a while for us to integrate
the good ideas from Extremadura, but I we are getting there. :)

Dropping the announce list from this followup.

Happy hacking,