Re: access the cleartext root password during installation

[Jonas Smedegaard]
> I fail to see how testing the install routines would help understand
> the parts deliberately silenced from the user experience.

That is OK, as I had no hope of you gaining such insights from my
suggestion.  I just got the impression that you do not have any recent
hands on experience with how Debian Edu work, and suspect it is a good
idea for you to get such experience.  If you already have such hands
on experience, or believe you do not need such hands on experience,
both are fine with me. :)

Happy hacking,