Re: Multimedia part on Squeeze

>> Solfege: this is just too unstable, I have found out.
>
> Is there any better replacements?  I tested it, and did not hear any
> sound when testing it on Lenny.  What do you mean by unstable?
> Crashing (mine did not crash) or something else?

after some testing here, the program crashing when you try click on
the link where the text is the program crashing.

What is found out the program also miss a module, not sure here, maybe
a new version of it will fix it
3.16.1 is out, but 3.14.5 is installed.
solfege use timidity as it soundsource, and i dont get any sound out
of timidity, not sure why.

I guess if we get this program up and runing, it will be a nice
applications to use in school

Regards Alf Tonny Bätz