Re: Packages we want that were present in Lenny but are now missing in Squeeze

[Klaus Ade Johnstad]
>  Mandag 5. april 2010 22.18.53 skrev Petter Reinholdtsen :
>
> >   python-olpc-datastore quanta scribus-ng ssystem sugar sugar-artwork
>
> scribus-ng is in squeeze, at least so says my squeeze setup:

Yeah.  I noticed to my surprise that we installed both scribus-ng and
scribus, and have changed the tasks to only install scribus-ng in
Squeze now.  Should probably be done for Lenny to, but I have not done
the change there.

Happy hacking,