Re: help me please.. if the possible.. :(

Dear list, this is just for the archive:

I had some correspondence with Valery.

Am Samstag, 23. Januar 2010 schrieb master (Valery):
> introduction of Linux Debian in school

He works for a company that maintains a Russian school.
The Russian governments supports Linux for schools - I think it is a
Debian based distro - but he didn't know of Skolelinux in particular.

The initial request was sent to a bunch of mailing lists, and meanwhile
the problem could be solved.