help me please.. if the possible.. :(

Hello. I apologize in advance for my bad English. Using Electronic
Dictionary. I have been the introduction of Linux Debian in school. I
consider myself a good professional and a great admirer of this system.
But unfortunately I do not know much language C. But now the problem ..
in our school has long been purchased interactive blackboards -
Starboard firm Hitachi FX-70. I faced the problem of software in the
system Linux. Spent much time I could not find the program here:
http://linkat.xtec.net/portal/index.php?module=pnForum&func=viewtopic&topic=1503
full version -
http://www.charmexvideoconferencia.es/archiv/trinity-3.0-linux.tgz
-----
and now the problem .. the package is a driver that was written for
kernel 2.4.x
I have now, for example, 2.6.31, and this driver does not compile .. : (
I can not alone solve the problem, advise to whom I can contact, please
.. Now I have the whole process of implementation of Linux for this is.

Best regards..  Valery Koshuba, Russia