Re: Wishlist for features in Skolelinux

Thanks Knut :)

OleA

Knut Yrvin wrote:
On Mandag 25. januar 2010, Ole-Anders Andreassen wrote:
As we all know very well, the fundamental idea behind FOSS is sharing.

I've added your list to this page: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Wishlist

It was an Etch Wishlist too which pointed to a Etch TODO list. But it seems to technical compared to your suggestion Ole Anders:
http://wiki.debian.org/EtchWishList
http://wiki.debian.org/EtchTODOList

I suggest we get the suggestions in the general Wishlist, and sort out the details to a prioritised TODO list as we go. Going forward the Wishlist input which as put in next DebianEdu can be transferred to the ReleaseNotes:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes

Best regards

Knut Yrvin