Re: Wishlist for features in Skolelinux

Wow! Thanks for all the replys :)

It seems like much of the content in my wish list already is available. This tells me that Skolelinux easily could be improved a lot, just by adding more documentation and sharing of ideas.

As we all know very well, the fundamental idea behind FOSS is sharing. I think we have some way to go here regarding documentation. I know administrators and schools that has left Skolelinux, and started using edubuntu because the amount of documentation. Please let us do something to stop this from happening.

Ralf:
I would be a very happy man if you could share your knowledge about how to extend the range of statics :)

Remember:
~ the more we share the more we have  ~

OleA