Re: Widen LTSP uplink / Re: ltsp hardware again

Lørdag 15. august 2009 10:56, skrev José L. Redrejo Rodríguez:
> We're using it in Extremadura to run the web browser when flash is
> used

Do you have a mechanism in place that selectivly launches the browser as
local-apps or on the server, depending on wheter you view a page with
flash or not?

Or did I read that sentence wrong, you run the browser as local-apps all
the time?
--
Klaus Ade
klaus@bzz.no