Re: Widen LTSP uplink / Re: ltsp hardware again

[Nigel Barker]
> Perhaps diskless workstations should be an option during install?

I believe it should be installed by default.  Not quite sure how the
admin should select between thin clients and diskless workstations
when a client boot, though.  We used to split it by network when
diskless workstations was enabled, ie all PXE boots on the 10.0.2/23
network was diskless workstations, while all PXE boots on 192.168.0/24
was thin clients.  Now PXE boots on 10.0.2/23 are the
debian-installer, so that is not straight forward any more.

Perhaps a boot menu?

Happy hacking,