Re: Debian Edu Etch Installer with newer kernel

Hi,

nigel barker schrieb:
> Philipp, if you succeed with this, would you mind updating the wiki? I
> tried to follow:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/Debian2DebianEdu
>
> after installing etchnhalf a few months ago, but I wasn't successful.
> (sorry can't remember what went wrong)

So far I didn't even think of going this way, thanks for pointing me
out. This could be much easier then creating new D-I images.

Nothing has been decided yet, but whatever I do, I'll give back as much
as possible to the community (updating the wiki, offering downloads,
whatever).

Regards,
--
Philipp Hübner
Tel.: +49 (0) 21 61 / 46 43 - 122

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz