Re: time control for remote ssh/sftp access

Am Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009 schrieb Klaus Ade Johnstad:
> You could deploy a "hack" with cron and sshd.conf, but have you
>  looked  at pam_time and /etc/security/group.conf? Maybe also have a
>  look at the firewall pfsense, which I believe has the possibility to
>  open/close ssh based on times.

Thank you, I found a documentation at

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-pam_time.html

This might be  a starting point. And with pam_list it should be possible
to limit the usage of specific login-names/accounts to specific hosts
(will have to find out later).

Regards
Ralf

P.S.: I wonder if pam_tally could be used for one-time-accounts?