Re: How should we handle bug reports from our users ?

Hi,

On Dienstag, 15. September 2009, Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
> Sorry, I was a bit too quick on promising things here. I thought the Lenny
> documentation was prepared in the wiki.

the lenny documentation is prepared in the wiki.

the translations of that documented are done with .po files.

> Is it an option that the Lenny documentation refers to these wiki pages
> instead ?

well, as kind of a last resort, yes. but its much better to have them be part
of the real manual, as this is available offline too and can easily and
consistently be translated

> For each new translated document I plan to add <original url >-<locale>,
> like http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/ReportBugsInBugzilla-es (for
> spanish). Do anyone know if there Is a better way to do this ?

yes. using .po files.

are you coming to the gathering in Oslo at the end of October? I guess I
should probably give a small tutorial/talk there about it... :)

regards,
	Holger