Re: The new web forum on the new Skolelinux/DebianEdu homepage

Hi Holger,

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Dienstag, 8. September 2009, Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
> We have added a web based user forum to the new Skolelinux/DebianEdu
> homepage at:

Is there any way to read this via mail? An rss feed maybe?

I am not so familiar with  CCBoard myself, but there is a php script that will allow rss feed from the forum. It does not seem be a plugin only a seperate script, but I guess that will do ?

Concerning mail, I do not know, but I do not believe so, at least I did not find any information about it.

There is however plugins for showing the latest posts and most popular posts.

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen