Re: The new web forum on the new Skolelinux/DebianEdu homepage

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Donnerstag, 10. September 2009, Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
> If you know a web based forum that integrates well with gmame and mailing
> lists, then please let us know.

I think an rss feed would be good enough / better than nothing.

Yes, at least for the first version.

Aiming for something else will probably leave us with with nothing in the first release of the homepage. We have very limited amount of time, so let us use it well.

If someone knows how to setup a web forum that will allow all the things we would like to have and is willing to set it up and maintain it, then please let us know.

But otherwise let us stick with the current one or none at all.

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen