overview about debian based education solutions

Hello

I am searching for an overview about (pure) debian based education solutions.

What I know so far:
- skolelinux (www.skolelinux.de)
- extremadura solution (www.linex.org?) - see extra posting
- lernstick (www.imedias.ch/lernstick) german only
- linuxAdvanced (www.bg-kremszeile.ac.at/la) german only [1]

I hope that here are people who have more and longer knowledge about this area and can give me some hints where to investigate further. The list does not have to be complete, but I hope I can find the most important ones. Are there central web-resources?

best regards
gerhard

[1] This one is the main reason for my research, because it is the excellent development of a local school (focusing in a live system) and I - as member of the local linux user group - want to feature it. But before doing so I want to have a feeling if there are simular solutions out there and where is the place of linuxAdvanced in the area of education solutions.