Re: overview about debian based education solutions

[Gerhard Oettl]
> Hello

Hi.

> I am searching for an overview about (pure) debian based education solutions.
>
> What I know so far:
> - skolelinux (www.skolelinux.de)
> - extremadura solution (www.linex.org?) - see extra posting

The main site is www.skolelinux.org, and both of these efforts are
joining forces under the Debian Edu umbrella. :)

> - lernstick (www.imedias.ch/lernstick) german only
> - linuxAdvanced (www.bg-kremszeile.ac.at/la) german only [1]

Did now know about these.

There is also some work being done in Brazil.  Do not remember the
name, but they work on multi-seat servers.

> I hope that here are people who have more and longer knowledge about
> this area and can give me some hints where to investigate further.
> The list does not have to be complete, but I hope I can find the
> most important ones. Are there central web-resources?

<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu> is the central developer site
for the Debian Edu effort.

Happy hacking,