trondheim meeting report

Hi,

this is a very short summary of the workmeeting in Trondheim from my
perspective. In short, I think it was a productive, useful and fun meeting,
even though we were only four people.

It was great to meet, get to know and work with Oded, Arnt Ove and Marius, and
I'm happy about the stuff we as a group and me personally got done in the 48h
we had. (Actually I left a bit before the others, so they had some more time
available :)

Together with Oded (and Daniel, Jose Luiz, Steffen and Nicolas via IRC and
John via mail) I worked on getting pdns getting its configuration out of
LDAP, getting lwat support handling DHCP configuration in LDAP and fixing the
garbled screen at the profile question.

Then we had some RL discussions about enhancing the desktop look and feel and
other small, but visible enhancements.

I also had the time to file a RT ticket so that bugs.skolelinux.org hopefully
soon will present sane defaults for people filing bugs.

Plus I could see the upcoming new website, on which Arnt Ove and Marius were
working on. Check out http://joomla.slx.no !

Thanks to Arnt Ove for his hospitality and to the Skolelinux foundation for
making it possible!

regards,
	Holger