Trondheim meeting report

Hi,

This is a short summary of the gathering in Trondheim from my perspective.

While Holger uploaded some new packages to solve known issues, I ran test
installs to check their effect for most of the time.
A considerable progress was made with the remote participation of Jose Luiz,
Steffen, John and Nicolas on these issues:
- pdns with LDAP
- DHCP configuration by lwat
- choose profile question for the installer.

Direct communication enabled us to discuss many aspects in a short time and
I was introduced to numerous new subjects and tools by the other
participants.

Marius and Arnt Ove did excellent job organizing the gathering.
Thanks to Holger for guidance.

Special thanks to Arnt Ove and family for their hospitality and caring.
If your mother doesn't care for you who would?* Arnt Ove :-).

Odd.

* Adopted Howard Johnson's motto from the 1980's.