Re: Changes in code to create debian/control + tasks.desc file

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

My suggestion would be to think about adding some existing packages.
If this is really not possible for whatever reason I try a fix on my
side.

I assume some languages do not have any packages to add to their
language task, so I suspect you need to change the code.

The code is change in Revision 1515 and now the created control
file as well as the created tasksel desc file of Debian Edu are
Byte-identical to the previous version.  So I might upload to
unstable in the next days.

BTW, I really wonder why *my* commits to the Blends SVN will trigger
a failure in the post commit hook.  I always get

   Warning: post-commit hook failed (exit code 255) with no output.

and there is no mail send to the commit list.  But this only seems
to be true for me.  Other commits to the list trigger an e-mail.
So any help to fix this is very welcome.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de