Re: Most popular packages currently missing on the lenny-test DVD

Hi,

On Dienstag, 7. April 2009, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> We already discussed the PDF viewer situation earlier, see
> that thread.

There were even bugs filed in the BTS (without edu usertags though) and some
fixed in poppler, and afaik forms support in kpdf and evince is much better
than it used to be. So I was really a bit shocked/sad when I read that KDE4
has a new pdf viewer without forms support...

regards,
	Holger