Re: Most popular packages currently missing on the lenny-test DVD

[Jonas Smedegaard]
>> Okular from KDE 4 is a great deal better (faster, more user
>> friendly, more stable and less buggy) than Adobe Reader on
>> Linux. The only thing missing is support for interactive features
>> (e.g., forms).
>
> Wauw - it is both more stable *and* less buggy :-)

I suspect that until all Acroread features are available in the free
software PDF viewer we provide, schools will have to install Acroread
to get the solution they need.

I ran into the issue when trying to use the document available from
<URL:http://www.nav.no/binary?id=268288&download=true>, and xpdf in
Etch was useless, at least. :/

We already discussed the PDF viewer situation earlier, see
that thread.

Happy hacking,