Re: administrator upgrade

Hi,

On Sonntag, 5. April 2009, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> The CD build system would benefit from an upgrade from Etch to Lenny.
> We are already using a lot of backports to get it working, and at the
> moment it is not possible to build lenny live CDs using the build
> tools in Etch.

Ah, ok. Then an upgrade is useful :-)

> I do not know anything about dak. :)

I'll try to find out, but I assume this should be painless, unless dak does
only work with python2.3. The other main dependency is postgresql. We are
using a patched dak package which wasnt available in etch anyway and there is
no dak package in lenny :)

> I suspect there are still many weeks of work left before we can
> release the Lenny version

I surely hope it will not be that many weeks...

regards,
	HOlger