Re: administrator upgrade

Hi Steffen,

On Sonntag, 5. April 2009, Steffen Joeris wrote:
> I plan on updating administrator to lenny this week. Please let me know, if
> you have important tasks scheduled and this should be delayed.

We want to release our lenny. administrators hosts the the cd build system as
well as dak, and I'm not really comfortable at all with this upgrade at this
time.

> Since
> administrator hosts vital services[0], please feel free to speak up, if
> there is anything you want me to keep an eye on. Every help is of course
> welcome. I will probably do some live reporting on #debian-edu and related
> channels, when the update happens.

Please only do the upgrade if you can absolutly commit to fixing everything up
to the very last bit. Having downtimes now would quite probably take the
momentum away, we have just gained.

What's the reason _for_ upgrading adminstrator _now_ anyway?

In other words: please dont.

regards,
	Holger