Re: Problem/Blocker: ~/.mozilla blocks login

Søndag 15. februar 2009 13:44, skrev RalfGesellensetter:
> Dear list,
>
> repeatedly I get complaints of students who cannot login.
>
> I found out that some Firefox sessions leave files in ~/.mozilla that
> make the X server crash. All I can do at the moment is delete those
> folders. I tried hard to single out what files are those - but
> without success.

If there is nothing very private in ~/.mozilla, and if it isn't too
large, then maybe you can send it to the list so we kan try to
reproduce the error. If it's too big, then maybe you can upload it
somewhere.

I've never seen Firefox preventing users from loging in. Maybe home0 is
full?

--
Klaus Ade
Mobil:93869567