Re: Debian-Edu Skolelinux Developer Gathering in Oslo, Norway, 10th-12th of October 2008

Hi,

On Tuesday 16 September 2008 11:40, Anders Kringstad wrote:
> The board of Free software in schools Norway are happy to invite everyone
> who wish to contribute to the Skolelinux-project to our developer gathering
> in Oslo on the 10th-12th of October.

as I was asked by several people: Unfortunatly I will not be able to attend.
Long ago I agreed to the organisators of the kieler-linuxtage.de to hold two
talks there (one about Debian Edu, one about OLPC Germany), and this will
happen on October 10+11th.

I'm sad I can't go to Oslo, and wish you lots of fun and a productive
gathering!

regards,
	Holger