Re: Do we need all these duplicate packages on the CD?

Hi,

On Tuesday 29 April 2008 23:35, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> There are some examples of what I am talking about:
>
>   cpp-4.1_4.1.2-19_i386.deb
>   cpp-4.2_4.2.3-3_i386.deb
>   cpp_4.2.2-2_i386.deb

Uh.

> I have not investigated why these packages are pulled into the CD, but
> suspect a few rebuilds to get newer dependencies will solve it.

Why a few rebuilds and not one? I guess you really mean "a few" and I suspect
the cause for the reason is somehow related to that..

How are the package lists generated? I expect that bug is in our code
somewhere and not in debian-cd..

regards,
	Holger