Do we need all these duplicate packages on the CD?

Looking at the packages included on the Lenny CD
(src/build/CD-administrator/pkgdeblist-lenny-test-i386.txt in svn), I
notice several dupliacate packages pulled in by dependencies.  We
should make an effort to make sure we can get away with only one of
these when Lenny is frozen.

There are some examples of what I am talking about:

  cpp-4.1_4.1.2-19_i386.deb
  cpp-4.2_4.2.3-3_i386.deb
  cpp_4.2.2-2_i386.deb

  g++-4.2_4.2.3-3_i386.deb
  g++_4.2.2-2_i386.deb

  gcc-4.1-base_4.1.2-19_i386.deb
  gcc-4.2-base_4.2.3-3_i386.deb
  gcc-4.3-base_4.3.0-3_i386.deb

  gcc-4.1_4.1.2-19_i386.deb
  gcc-4.2_4.2.3-3_i386.deb

  gcj-4.1-base_4.1.2-16_i386.deb
  gcj-4.3-base_4.3.0-1_i386.deb

  libcap1_1.10-14_i386.deb
  libcap2_2.08-2_i386.deb

  libdb4.2_4.2.52+dfsg-4_i386.deb
  libdb4.3_4.3.29-11_i386.deb
  libdb4.4_4.4.20-11_i386.deb
  libdb4.5_4.5.20-11_i386.deb
  libdb4.6_4.6.21-6_i386.deb

  libgcj7-1_4.1.2-16_i386.deb
  libgcj9-0_4.3.0-1_i386.deb

Dropping the duplicate dependency will give us more space on the CD
for user applications.

I have not investigated why these packages are pulled into the CD, but
suspect a few rebuilds to get newer dependencies will solve it.  A few
might also be solvable by just rejecting the unwated package(s) in the
tasks.

Anyone with time to spare should investigate and try to get rid of the
older dependency.

Happy hacking,